Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 4 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 4

this is great and all but

ive seen the whole series numerous times but i still dont get that if steve dies in this one how does he come back in the last one for his revenge?

Ape's Boogiedown Ape's Boogiedown

BEAUTIFL

this is the most beautiful thing since walrus's
it truly truly made me think of love in its purest form

youve opened my eyes bradda

Awesomefield Awesomefield

Omg

OMG flamming hobos!!!! lmfao tht was great that made my day

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Still I love it

I love playing a good flash game once in awhile when im bored but this is just addicting. I could really see this becoming a Legitimate video game one day. or at least put it up on the 360 arcade.

Fighting great. classes really make a difference this time, and the fact that you get different skills in each class was alot better than last time hahaha

all in all great game great acting

PLAY IT!!!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

hahaha just like b4 but shinier

Looks like you pretty much spit polished the series :3.

I've gotten all the medals very fun to do. and contrary to what people think the easiest way to get 150 headshots is the spike grenade launcher because if you hit one guy in the head then the guys behind him or in front of him will also become headshots. very tricky to do but worth it.

i was actually a little mad with artifact 19. not as cool as i thought it would be :/. woulda been cooler if it were a sword that shot lightning that would be ill.

anyway tons of fun and some great screenshots with this too :D. oh and i love the names for all the medals quite hilarious.

Place On Earth Place On Earth

Its realle gewd

I like it alot. Cept it just sounds a little echoy on the vocals that needs to be fixed asap.

I fucking love the solo's. You sure he's a junior in HS? bahaha

XtraD3ath responds: