Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 4 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 4

this is great and all but

ive seen the whole series numerous times but i still dont get that if steve dies in this one how does he come back in the last one for his revenge?

Ape's Boogiedown Ape's Boogiedown

BEAUTIFL

this is the most beautiful thing since walrus's
it truly truly made me think of love in its purest form

youve opened my eyes bradda

Awesomefield Awesomefield

Omg

OMG flamming hobos!!!! lmfao tht was great that made my day

FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab

Obviously

the guys below have no idea what they're talking about.
Great good with the presentation of the animations narf really good, and great songs. The only thing that threw me off was why didnt u make an extras menu like the last two?

All in all great presentation great pivots and eztoons and great selection ;D

narf responds:

all the extras were during the credits.

And all the animations were put in Scenes.

And don't talk about other peoples reviews. It's against the rules. If they were wrong in what they said just flag them.

Strider - Unfinished Strider - Unfinished

WTF

That was friggin amazing man finish this asap and by that i mean finish Forsaken first lol

but that was a good stick movie cuz u really know how to brake away from generic backgrounds and situations good job

NG: Pivot Collab 2 NG: Pivot Collab 2

Dood u know it

I've said this already but this is one of my favorite videos on newgrounds. The only thing is that more originality on the song xD lol.

But seriously nice job i liked how you used flash to make the TV so you could fit all the anime's in. Good job

narf responds:

we wont make the same mistake with the song next time. I'd say in less than 2 weeks I should have collab 3 finished and ready for submission.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

congrats and this is amazing

i love the bowers kingdom reference tht was hilarious :3 and the action was so fast paced and exciting i had to watch it twice to soak it all in!!!
The minus world was great and the stopwatch even better. but i like how you tied everything together with the background story it was like a real movie.

Keep up the amazing work
4 l\lE\/3r l)e@l)